Trusted By 1000s
We specialize in offering our clients the most comprehensive solutions to their insurance needs in Commercial and Personal lines, as well as Life and Long-Term Care. With more than 125 years of combined experience and our client-centered mission, we can assure you are in good hands for any insurance need that might come your way.
Offer insurance options designed to protect you
Provide individual attention
Focus on your protection
We are honest and upfront to ensure you are taken care of no matter what the situation is.
We prioritize you and your needs throughout the entire relationship.
We have more than 125 years of combined experience.
Insurance to keep your business protected.
Insurance to protect you, your family, and your property.
Insurance to help ensure your family is taken care of financially.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of business insurance?
The cost of business insurance varies. Many factors affect the cost as your perceived risk is analyzed, but generally, it comes down to your needs, company size, and line of work. It should be obvious that a small candle shop in a strip mall would pay much less than a larger business with a warehouse and a whole fleet of vehicles.
What does business insurance cover?
Business insurance coverage for a commercial operation typically focuses on the following five key forms of protection.
- General liability insurance: Covers third-party liability claims for bodily injury and property damage.
- Commercial property insurance: Covers loss and damage to your commercial business property due to fires, storms, and other causes.
- Commercial vehicle insurance: Covers commercial vehicles and drivers for collision, liability, property damage, personal injury, and comprehensive coverage (also known as “other than collision”).
- Professional liability and malpractice insurance: Covers against loss due to negligent duty, wrongful acts, and advice/services that lead to another person’s loss or injury.
Depending on your business and its needs, you may require a few additional options incorporated into your coverage, such as the following:
- Product liability insurance: Covers against faulty products and damage, illness, injury, or death that may occur from using a faulty product.
- Loss of income: Covers business expenses like rent and employee wages, if you can’t operate your business.
- Key person insurance: Covers loss of income that may result from the head of the business or other key personnel becoming incapacitated or passing away.
- Cybercrime insurance: Covers cyber risks due to Internet use and online communications.
- Records retention policies: Covers loss of important data and financial records.
- Specialty coverage: Covers more specific business risks, like those of landlords, farmers, and commercial operations that put on one-day events, like seminars or concerts.
What insurance do I need for my business?
There is a variety of commercial insurance policies. Some states require certain insurance policies for business owners and you may need different insurance policies based on your industry. Here are some of the most common business insurance policies, but be sure to contact us to find out what is best for your business.
- General Liability Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Business Income Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Business Owner’s Policy (BOP)
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
What is umbrella insurance?
Umbrella insurance policies provide an extra layer of protection that steps in when your regular insurance policy simply isn’t enough. When claims costs exceed the limits of your home insurance or auto insurance policies, umbrella insurance helps protect you.
An umbrella policy can also help cover defense costs if you are being sued for damages to someone else’s property or injuries caused to others in an accident.
There is an umbrella policy for both commercial and personal insurances. Personal umbrella policies provide that extra layer of protection on their homeowners, personal auto, and boat policies. Commercial umbrella policies provide protection on the insured’s general liability, business auto, and employer’s liability insurance.
What is personal liability insurance?
Personal liability insurance is there to protect you and your family when you may be legally responsible to pay for something that happened to someone else on your property. It can cover a variety of situations and in some cases covers situations that occur on property that you don’t own.