Tips you Need to Know!
Your business has valuable information for you and also for hackers! Oftentimes small businesses are easy targets for hackers even if you don’t have an online store or a website. You store valuable personal information and are probably not as concerned about a cyber attack. So here are some valuable tips and tricks to improve your business cyber security.
- Make sure to update your software and systems
- Ensure you have a strong password and two-step authentication is enabled whenever it is possible
- Encrypt your website with and SSL certificate
- Educate your employees on what to look out for, what not to click on, and how to handle potential scams or phishing attacks
- Consider purchasing cyber liability insurance
- Backup all your data
You can also contact us at any time for more information.